What does one purchase after owning horns?

I have owned Avantgarde Uno's and sold them because of the lack of bass to horn integration. I loved the dynamics, the midrange and highs. Now faced with a new speaker purchase, I demo speakers and they sound lifeless and contrived. The drama and beauty of live music and even the sound of percussion insturments like a piano are not at all convincing. I have an $8k budget for speakers give or take a thousand. My room is 13'X26' firing down the length. Any good ideas will be appreciated. My music prefrences are jazz/jazz vocalist.
renmeister
I've tried to stay out of this, but, the zealots are just begging for a rebuttal. Till I hear other wise, horns blow. It's not a myth, everything that those who don't like horns complain about is true. It doesn't matter how many times the horn fans say otherwise, they can't change the truth. Within typically sized rooms, and with enough power, other designs are capable of the same realistic dynamics. Obviously the OP wants something else, why don't we help him with what he asked for?
Added bout to upcoming Wrestlemania this weekend:

Unsound vs Dan_ed in a no holds barred "I Quit" match.....

Makes HHH versus Undertaker look like Sesame Street!
Dan_ed, use of horns are banned from this match!

Unsound may come armed with some prop tubes to use as illegal weapons but the ref will never see this.
Unsound,

I will gladly help you. I am sure there are some horns that suck or blow as you put it. But there are also great horns.

I have yet to hear a speaker better than the AG Trio. Like any speaker there are set up issues(placement/amplification etc), but once dealt with you will be done.

If you enjoy your Theils, you will die when you hear an AG Trio set up.