Budget speaker $600 or under recommendations

I am looking for some "budget" speaker recommendations for a 2nd system. Looking to spend $600 max, new or used. This is going into a second system, where we will be listening to internet radio, FM and AM radio, CD's, and the TV. Floorstanders or monitors are both OK. Amp is a Music Hall Trio; 50wpc, not a whole lot of current, so the speaker should be relatively easy to drive. FWIW, I have Tyler Acoustics Decade D1's in my main system. I have also really liked the sound of Von Schweikert's in the past. Musical, fairly transparent, not to lean is the sound I would like to go for. As this is a 2nd system, I would just like to put something together that is pleasing and doesn't sound like mid-fi.
dawgcatching
Silverline Minuets or Era Design 4 or 5 on remainder (Underwood) or used. The latter will require more power. Both are outstanding for the price which falls right into your budget.
Since you like the sound, why don't you look for a pair of used Von Schweikert VR-1s? They should be available for around $400 or less. For a bigger sound you could also look for a pair of LCR-15s. They are harder to locate but make a better HT speaker. I like them better for 2-channel as well, truth be told.
Both Paradigm and PSB monitors should work well. And, even though I may be biased, used Vandersteen 1C's may sound pretty awesome. Good luck, and Happy Listening.