Budget speaker $600 or under recommendations

I am looking for some "budget" speaker recommendations for a 2nd system. Looking to spend $600 max, new or used. This is going into a second system, where we will be listening to internet radio, FM and AM radio, CD's, and the TV. Floorstanders or monitors are both OK. Amp is a Music Hall Trio; 50wpc, not a whole lot of current, so the speaker should be relatively easy to drive. FWIW, I have Tyler Acoustics Decade D1's in my main system. I have also really liked the sound of Von Schweikert's in the past. Musical, fairly transparent, not to lean is the sound I would like to go for. As this is a 2nd system, I would just like to put something together that is pleasing and doesn't sound like mid-fi.
dawgcatching
A used pair of Usher S-520 speakers and a pair of decent stands fit into your budget. They have been my standby speaker choice for years now.
A third for the Silverline Minuets. I recently put together a similar system for my living room, mainly sound for the tv, internet radio. I have almost no room for speakers. The minuets sound natural and have absolutely amazing bass for their size. I'm sure I could get them to image really well and fill the room with sound if I could get them on good stands away from the walls, but it's also nice to have them sort of tucked away in my small living room. If you are looking for something small and unobtrusive, they are worth checking out.
Try to find a pair of KEF Q 90's. 8" woofer, coherent sound to rival or beat some new 3-4k speakers I've heard recently.