So what is the best speaker you have ever owned?

I would like to know what the best speakers in any system that you have owned personally, not just listened. Specifically, what characteristics made it better than anything else? (imaging, bass, dynamic range, smoothness, size, looks, distortion, how it moves air, price, etc.)
thanks, Nita
nita
My Dali Helicon 400's, which had something of a bad rep. for boomy bass, but run by my CJ that's not even an issue. They sound VERY VERY good.
My Lansche No. 5 speakers with their plasma tweeter are by far the best speakers I have ever owned. The tweeter is unbelievably great and incredibly fast. Lansche has somehow managed to fuse their midrange and woofers to the tweeter with little to no difference in performance. It's just a great speaker that makes me want to listen for hours.

Greg
Nola Boxer's. The closest thing I've ever heard to live music in a bookshelf speaker.
Shoe,

As a jazz lover the Mirage OMD-28's just make instruments sound more real. I'm not in love with using the descriptive term "musical" since it is so vague, but that's what these speakers are with my gear. They have a good bass foundation and are fairly transparent too. PSB Sychrony were high on my list as a possible purchase, but the price for the Mirage was too attractive.
The best would be my current pair of original Martin Logan CLS (with brand new panels as of this month). Limited sweetspot but once you are in it there is nothing, absolutely nothing (and I've owned 100s of pairs of high end speakers) that can touch it in the magical midrange nor float an image quite as real. It's also a plus they are (in my opinion) the nicest looking speaker ever made.