So what is the best speaker you have ever owned?

I would like to know what the best speakers in any system that you have owned personally, not just listened. Specifically, what characteristics made it better than anything else? (imaging, bass, dynamic range, smoothness, size, looks, distortion, how it moves air, price, etc.)
thanks, Nita
nita
My Eggy "Almost Andras", the Fontaines. Same construction as the Andras, sans 12" woofs. But I do have a pair of 12" self-powered woofs in the room, so I like to think of them as disembodied Andras. I would really like to get an Andra owner's perspective of my system. Any Andra owners near Atlanta able to come over for a listen to do a comparative analysis? It has been far too long since I've heard the Andras and have made too many system changes since. I am very curious to know if my current setup sounds similar to a pair of Andras, which was my ultimate goal, speaker-wise. I think the one attribute which I like best about my speakers is the Esotar tweet. Any time I compare my speakers to others with different tweets, I always seem to prefer the Esotar sound.
>>07-29-11: Cdc
What does this thread accomplish?<<

It illustrates how subjective speaker selection is and why it should be the first component chosen when assembling a system.

IMO
Audiofeil, I agree. Just feeling cynical today (I wonder if there is a speaker for that).
Audiofeil - Had the OP stated only, "List your favorite", I'd agree with you. But s/he didn't. S/He also stated, "what characteristics made it better than anything else?". This encourages folks into a discussion about their fav owned speaker, exchanging experiences, and also provides information to readers about actual, in-home, assumedly long-term experiences. (Or at least in theory, if folks would bother to include these remarks.)