Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
I agree with Hifisoundguy. If you can even remotely approach the sound a good panel with a cheap box then you are cooking with gas. Panels have never been practical for me, and thus I have sought out boxes that approach their openness and speed. I think proper engineering of the box goes a long way towards that goal, and both Vapor and EEs are to be congratulated for their efforts for making it affordable....
Wow, the dealer in Texas told me that the first shipment stay at $2500 BUT...the next shipment will cost you AROUND $4000 so anyone thinking about getting these speakers BETTER send in your payment right now !!.....
Before anyone dismisses these speakers entirely based on possible rising prices, I would strongly encourage you to seek out a pair for listening. They are one of the best-sounding speakers that I have heard in almost 40 years in audio.
For me, it's not the value of the speaker. If true, it's very off-putting to learn that a company is raising prices by 60% of not a next generation of the same speaker, but a different shipment of the same speaker. Just doesn't seem right to me, no matter how good people say they are.