Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Bryon,
Your advice is well reasoned and thoughtful.
I heard the Micro One and it is a very natural and good sounding speaker(as are their larger models).
I wish the company sucess with this smaller model which many music lovers will find relatively affordable.
Regards,
Very good advice.

The whatsbest thread is pretty divisive. Most speaker's do not measure well like electronics, but it would be interesting to see the Micros measured and compared to the Magicos....
Hi Agear,
There seem to be quite a number of audio components that measure average(sometimes even poor) yet reviewers and listeners say they sound excellent(the converse occurs also).All I can say is under show conditions at RMAF 2011 the Micro one system/room clearly sounded much better than the Magico system. Why? who knows.Don`t know if measurements would explain this, I doubt it.
Regards,
I think Jonathan has been a victim of two factors. One getting a new product into production often runs into totally unanticipated problems. I have personally know several small companies with great new products that have run into just incredible obstacles, such as small manufactures saying they cannot make more of a vital component. Fortunately for most of these companies, their sales developed slowly. This is Jonathan's second major problem, too much success. I too was wowed by what I heard in the prototype long ago.

I would not have purchased a pair based on the prototype given my experiences above. In fact I have equipment that I still use and like that is mine forever given the failure of the small company involved. I can say nothing about transparency, of course. I guess we will see if the more expensive speakers will succeed. I have heard no one say they are awful, so I guess they will survive, although they might not be a great bargain.