Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Prdprez,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your reasoning. More than even equipment on good stands, if a speaker is vibrating or moving around at all, what happens? You have a box moving around in space sending out music or sound waves, but sending it in slightly different directions as it moves. How would you expect that senario to give you the best and a consistant sound?

Chuck
I went back to their room,433,yesterday afternoon to find a line of people waiting to get in. Unfortunately it turned out that they had actually closed the room two hours before the end of the show. I will try again this morning when the room is most likely to be open.
Thanks, My buddy is at RMAF now and I hope he has a chance to hear these speakers in room #443. I missed the show this year but have fond memories of RMAF 2010. I look forward to the reports and the photos.
Krell_man. My point was that I don't think it takes too much to build a very good stand for a small speaker. The stands from Sound Anchors are about as overbuilt as I've ever seen. Incredibly heavy, sturdy, and inert. All the things you want from a speaker stand. They make a single post stand that would work great with the MMMicro One. And even filled and tuned, it's less than $350.
A friend of mine has a pair of their four post stands and I'm convinced you could park a semi truck on top of those things. And absolutely dead silent.

So, yes, a good quality stand is absolutely important. But when something like Sound Anchor exists, I just don't see the point in a $1500 brass stand. No matter how "super" they call it. I don't quite understand how it would be any better. Well, it might look prettier. I'll grant that. But performance, not sure how that would work. (Or why it would matter.)

Thats all I'm saying. Not trying to say that a good stand isn't important.