Need new tweeters for Focal 1007Be

HELP!!! my 18 months old destroyed both of them. Any idea where I can buy them and for how much ? Any help much appreciated.
kamilo
Why don't you try calling a Focal dealer? I think that they stopped selling their drivers to other companies a couple of years ago.
"Be" would indicate Beryllium drivers, make sure they are disposed of properly Beryllium is a highly toxic material.

This is where you can inquire about replacement drivers AudioPlus Services they also may be able to help you with the recycling of the old drivers.

Best of Luck

Peter
Sorry to hear! Feel your pain. My not so little then 9 year old broke one of the Be tweeters from one of my 1037 Be's about 3 years ago. I contacted Audio Plus like Peter says and they referred me to the local dealer that could help me order it. Now the hard part.... Cost me @ $950.... Dealer offered to install for about another $60, which was fair but given the size of the 1037's and that they offered good instructions, I chose to install myself with excellent results. Requires good light and eyesight or glasses and a pretty steady pulse.
Good luck, those are great speakers
Dorado ... is that $950 for just one tweeter or a matched pair? Even if a matched pair, what does Focal do ... encase the tweets in gold, platinum and diamonds?

Paradigm manufactures its own drivers, including beryllium tweeters for its Signature line. For some reason, I seem to recall that a Be tweet is half the price of a Focal.

Another source of Be tweets is Scan-Speak. Not suggesting that the OP use anything other than a Focal tweeters. Just curious about pricing.