Help with used "rock" speakers under 4K

Hi to all,
I am new on this board and would like to ask for speaker recommendation.
Looking for used speakers, under 4000.00 for listening to rock music ( loud and deep bass)
For other music - i got the magnepans 3.6r
my room is about 30x35 and ceiling 20ft (open to the top)
I have search the forums and came u with couple choices:
- B&W Matrix 801
- Aerial Acoustics 10T

any other suggestions?
Thanks a lot.
hakuchosan
Go for the 801's. I love mine. They replaced my Thiel CS6's because they do wonderful things with all the music I love. They are outstanding on everything from Mozart to Megadeth.

FYI If you buy the 801 S3's and feel you also need the Sound Anchor Stands. Keep an eye out here, mine will be posted for sale soon. They are not my cup of tea.
The Cerwin-Vega XLS-215 for about $1,000 is apparently a contender. They may be embarrasing to own, but not listen to. Google up a review or two. Perhaps with the left over $3,000 you can have some custom cabinets made.
I also am a Maggie 3.6R owner for years and use an SVS Ultra 13 sub with mine, but....

I am with Alpha220. Cerwin Vega XlS-215's or CLS-215's for under $1K will rock out a room that size and fill it with more bass than you will believe.

Keep the Maggies and look into the CV's like Alpha220 says..
The Cerwin-Vega's and ATC's mentioned above are a good idea.

At the high-end of your price range is the B&W 801N (the successor to the Matrix), which can be had for around $4k now used if you are patient, but they require bi-amping with powerful amps to really do their thing and are thus effectively more expensive.