Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
Okay, I have to say the Exemplar Audio Exception integrated is down right stunning good. John has made another change to the preamp section and it has gone to another level. It has a tube preamp and solid state amplification. It is simply the most MUSICAL piece of gear I have ever had the privilege to have in my home. Highly recommended.
I believe it retails for $5499. If you are interested please let me know and I will point you to a dealer who can work with you. I recommend 90db sensitivity speakers or above. I have the Exemplar Exception integrated and the Oppo 105 that John upgraded and I can tell you they make beautiful music! John's gear is MUSICAL and some of the gear out there is well made and beautiful but the sound is sterile and analytical. I used to own high end separates and I have no desire to go back. Reach out to John Tucker and he can discuss the gear with you. Tell him Kevin in Louisville referred you to him. He is a great guy.
Thanks Kevin. I have spoken to John previously and if I do I will def mention you and appreciate the info. Parasound is coming out with an integrated with alot of power and is 2499..should be avail in 30 days.
The new Krell Vanguard is world class for $4500...$1500 optional digital board for those who need streaming capabilities.