Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
The Audio Note Kits DAC 2.1C (roughly equiv to factory DAC 3 I believe) was truly a revelation to me after trying a number of DACs and CDPs, some up to 3x its price. The smoothness and timbre of the NOS/filterless topology with great dynamics and microdynamic finesse (something very many easy to listen to, "analog-like" DACs are missing).

Have never heard the AMR or the new db audio.

Vinyl is still better, substantially.
Ayre CX7e-MP

I never thought CD could match vinyl. Now I'm questioning whether it is better than vinyl (and my vinyl rig costs 3-4x the price of this CD player)
Well Vinyl Lovers the new Music Vault One has the ability to Record Analog at 24 bits up to 192 KSPS. It will capture the soul of the album and be indistinguishable in AB comparisons on the overwhelming majority of systems that people own. Actually it may sound better depending on your turntable because the Music Vault One is not susceptible to acoustic feedback.

The "Truth" according to me anyway is that older CDs weren't mastered that well which makes them sound crappy and most CD players have to do error correction as the CD is plying and they don't always get it right if the Disc surface has issues. The Music Vault Rips the CD to a HD and Does error correction using computer methods that get it right or none of our software would work.

The end result is the Music Vault Music Servers are the best sounding Digital sources out there and do get the soul of your music and the new Music Vault One can make perfect copies of your Albums too.

I am the designer and Manufacturer of the Music Vault Servers, I thought the disclosure was needed.