Best way to clean speakers

I'm thinking speaker drivers more than cabinets . I've been using a feather duster , but wondered if there was a better way . And how often do you retorque your driver retainers . Any other speaker cleaning/maintenance tips will be appreciated . Regards Tim
tmsorosk
Driver cones are magnesium , tweeter is aluminum alloy , it dose not look like it , it's black , tweeters have been modified . I'm not sure about surround material . I wonder if epoxy like that used with Vandersteens could be added , I can always find one or two loose bolts . I don't think i'll give the elbow grease a try , not even sure where to buy elbow grease . Soft brush on a vacuum cleaner makes sense . The swifters we use around the house seem to have a type of oil or something on them , likely to help pickup dust , i doubt it's good for driver cones or surrounds . I also use cans of compressed air to clean nooks and crannies , but it seems to have a lot of moisture with it . Regards Tim
The cans of air your using wont eject moisture if you don't shake it around to much. Keep the can upright and use the small straw-like thingy to angle up, down, sideways.