Digital Connundrum - Levinson? Audio Aero?

I have a Levinson 390S as my main source, and have been happy with it the past 3-4 yrs, but as usual, im gettig itchy to try something new. What I really should do is save up for a definitive solution (Reimyo, Meitner or DCS separates), but Im afraid that's just too big a leap at the moment.

So - what do you think? Audio Aero Capitale MK II? Muscial Fidelty Tri/Nu vista? Ayre, Audiomeca, Electrocompaniet, others?

I'd be very very interested in opinions from current/former Levinson 390S users, but all are valuable - thanks Art
artg
Check out the CES exhibitors....the Audio Aero Capitole Mk II always used by many to showcase their gear...This is a clear indication,I believe.
I have heard both the 390S and the AAC mkII in my system.
Both are very good players, but de Levinson was in our ears dull. It did all things right, but we just sat and listened and looked to each other and came both to the samen conclusion, it was not "making music". The AAC did made music!! Lot's of it!! It even seemed to be pooring to much of the same "soundjuice" (a very nice juice, but also present nevertheless). At the end we choose the Audio Meca mepihsto II.x. We think it has a the good qualities of both players
well, call me crazy, impulsive (maybe even foolish), but I did it. I traded in the ML 390S for an "Audio Aero Capitole MK II Special Edition." Time will tell, but im looking forward to this change.

Bottom line is I got a really really good price on a new one, and a very nice trade allowance, so im kind of protected in case I decide I dont want it. More to come.....