Best Dac/Transport Under 50,000

I'm looking for the best dac/transport under 50K.
I've been in the hobby for almost twenty years. I've replaced my system numerous times. However, three years ago, I got to a point that I'm really happy with my system. My speakers are Montana KAS, and the amplification is from Pass Labs. Until now, I've listen to vinyl only. I'm looking for the best musical and analog player out there. Recommendation I've got so far are the German companies Burmester and MBL which I listened to and must admit, sound very analog and a so much better then Mark Levinson Reference Dac/Transport.
Your thought will be greatly appreciated.
Roy
roy_tirosh
Yr44,

Could you please tell in what way the MBL bettered the Mephisto II.x? As an AMM II.x owner, I'm very curious about your findings in this regard.
Did you have the opportunity to use the AMM as a drive with the MBL?
Thank you,

Edzard
In my ears, even the MBL 1511 DAC was better than AMMII.x in that, in overall sense, it was (VERY SLIGHTLY) more musical, the presentation was (ALSO VERY SLIGHTLY) more liquid and coherent.
The 1611E improves everything good on 1511. The biggest impact is that musical presentation on good recording became a physical event taking place before your ears (and eyes). AMMII.x for me gave great presentation, but 1611 transformed the same presentation into more of a live event. I am lacking the skill to write my experience into words, but 1611 gave more 3-dimensionality, giving a more sense of physical impact when, e.g. hi-hat or cymbal are hit, a kick on a bassdrum (or kickdrum???), or when piano keys are pushed, or when bass strings are plucked and its body resonates, and vocals have a more human, liquid quality. Don't get me wrong, AMMII.x is an excellent CDP, IMHO one of the best, but it is clearly bettered (as well should be at several times the price) by the MBL.
BTW, no, I didn't use it as a transport, sold it before getting the 1611. I am using a Sim Audio CDP as transport. Right now I'm home after finishing a 36-hour project non-stop, accompanied by Patty Barber, Michael Arnopol, and Mark Walker, so please excuse me now as I cannot ignore their presence... :)
Yr44,

Thank you for your precious time as well as your search describing your listening (& visual) experience with the MBL 1611. I think you performed just grand.
It seems we share the same quest for an (even more) organic and tactile presentation of recorded music.
With Germany at the east-border, I'll surely give MBL a try in foreseeable time.