Best digital cable to audition?

Hi everyone. I am looking to audition some of the best digital cables out there and would like some recommendations. I've heard Transparent and thought very highly of it. Does anyone have other recommendations?

My current gear is the following...
Ayre V-3 amp
Krell Showcase Pre/Pro
Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures and VCC-1 Center Channel
Cardas Golden Cross I/C and Digital Lightning 15
Alpha Core MI 2 Speaker Cable
kmiller5
I don't want to open a can of worms here, it's been opened many times before. But I've tried many digital cables, all over the board as far as price, and they all sounded different. I'm not able to offer an explanation for these differences but I do know they exist. As far as which is better, it's purely a subjective opinion and dependent on a host of variables.

One thing for sure, if you own good quality separates you owe yourself some experimentation with digital cables to achieve optimum performance of your digital front end. I'm not neccessarily suggesting the most expensive cable is the best choice. But there are probably 2 or 3 cables that will work best with your set-up. I would also experiment with RCA, BNC and XLR terminations as well as ATT if you have them as some of these sound better depending on your equipment.

To dismiss this subject off-hand could waste some of the sonic potential (and investment) that you have made in your DAC and transport. BTW: Happy New Year to all you Gon'ers!
I love the Stealth stuff and this is a great SPDIF cable - true 75 ohm, wondrous detail, neutral with perhaps a hint of warmth. Once it settles in, you will keep it
I just want to thank Rja for re-opening the #1 audiophile can of worms. I am an engineer, but I turn off that side of my brain when it comes to comparing cables. No matter how many very talented and experienced electronic experts try to explain that bits-are-bits or wire-is-wire, every digital cable sounds different. If many people want to trust their logic over their ears, that is their perogative. But I bought my equipment to please my ears.
If the Stealth Varidig Sextet digital cable is the absolute best digital cable in existence (or at least the best digital cable on this planet), why are people selling this cable? If they have experienced "paradise", why would they want to go back to "earth"? Just curious...

Chris