What are the best CD Player around $3500?

currently using Mcintosh ma6900 and a Jm labs electra926 looking for a new cd player to upgrade from my old one
here are my list? classe cdp100, cary 303-300, merridian g08, ayre cx7 if anyone have any comment are welcome
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AND ANSWERIN
THANAWAT
alwaysheng
I agree with the Resolution Audio opinion for new but I bought a used Audio Aero Capitole for $3500. Magical player.
Wadia 301 (second hand) or Wadia 302 (new) are worth listening too. You'll get excellent precision, extension and clarity with these models.
This is such a personal thing...for example, I did not care for the Resolution Audio Opus 21 at all, but I quite liked the Ayre and the Cary 303/300. The Ikemi didn't do it in my system either but many people love theirs.

A lot depends on the gear, the type of music you listen to and your personal taste. At this level, you just gotta listen to players, preferably in your system, before choosing.

Just so you know, I listen toall kinds of music, but about 70% is classical (large scale orcjestral, chamber, instrumental, vocal, early music and choral) with the balance being rock, jazz, acoustic, soundtracks, R&B, world music and...whatever.

I would look at both new and used players. My hit list would include:

Ayre CX7e (more dynamic with better bass the the non-upgraded version, which is still very good BTW)
Cary 303/300 new or used 306/200
ARC CD3 used
Lector CD7 used (probably impossible to find used 4k new)
Audio Aero Captole MkII used

I always liked the Meridian 508.24 so check out the Meridian by all means.

Another player that intrigues me is the Musical Fidelity A5. It certainly warrants an audition at its price point and is getting raves from owners.
If you have the space for a large top loading player, audition the Consonance Droplet CDP.