Why so little none impressions on Focal Maestro?

everybody talks about Wilson Sasha, Vandersteen 7, Sonus faber, but this speaker which was released last year received basicaly none feedback. Is it size, price or performance are medciore to most ears? or they are so seriuos performers that do not need any talks?
128x128elviukai
i think the focal marketing in europe and america is very polite, not so aggressive.many audiophiles like"exotic","snobbish" brands like tidal, marten,raidho, kaiser.the new focal speakers are much better then before,more musical more presence and more transaprent. very high technology with muiscal tastes.
but some peoeple want "status" speakers not real speakers.
Extravaganza(whoever you are)-no problem at all, life is good and gentle to me, thanks God. However this topic is about Focal particular- "humble" model.

Focalfan- thanks, I have never thought about this one. They are "technical" company (more like ATC) and so does introduce their product line. Maestro is even recomended as midfield studio monitor.That makes some sense to me now.
If I would have free space I would probbaly add them to my speakers colection- its extraordinary speaker after all and does some things very good IMHO. I just spent some time with them and realy wondered why so little feedback on theese. I believe Focalfan answered my thoughts particulary.
elviukai, i owned 3 pairs of the g.u, and presently own the g.u em in silver finish. i also visited the factory in france 2 years ago. this trip made me admire this company more and more.
what focal achieved with the new em line is really remarkable. the technology and design are world-class.
for example, the new stellaem won the grand prix 2010 award in japan!before, the g.uem won it.maybe the maestro is next? but many audiophiles don't think focal is high-end, only entry level, cheap speakers.
if focla make the marketing more 'highend', it will be better for audiophiles to know what these speakers can do!