Why so little none impressions on Focal Maestro?

everybody talks about Wilson Sasha, Vandersteen 7, Sonus faber, but this speaker which was released last year received basicaly none feedback. Is it size, price or performance are medciore to most ears? or they are so seriuos performers that do not need any talks?
128x128elviukai
You might try the VTL amp.
Your impressions on the Focal sound qualities were similar to mine.
in munich the scalas were with devialet-d integrated. very nice sound!i also prefer vtl( i use 4 x sigfrieds).
nice sound also from new kharma(no accuton!) ,kef,burmester, vivid/bmc.
Focalfan, thanks for info, I will try to arrange accuphase m6000 for audition throught local dealer, but VTL is a real problem as there is no VTL dealer. BTW even if Focal is high sensitivity I felt they like power very much.

lets wait for new Utopia IV system, I know that focal working on elecgromagnetic midrange drivers (but not in focal-home section) - that would be awesome to have Grande EM featuring subwoofer, midwoofer and midrange drivers with EM technology.
Maestro Utopia are so sensitive to room acoustics, power, grounding noises and sources and take some major burn in and tweaking to really reach their full potential. Check out my virtual system page. http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vaslt&1300472276&read&keyw&zztripoint
thats very interesting system! probbaly first on Audiogon with Maestro. I will be some kind of translator here- could you please share your expierence with setup and maching equipment for this speaker? owner wants to know anything that may help to get max out of them, but does not speak english. thanks in advance.