Why so little none impressions on Focal Maestro?

everybody talks about Wilson Sasha, Vandersteen 7, Sonus faber, but this speaker which was released last year received basicaly none feedback. Is it size, price or performance are medciore to most ears? or they are so seriuos performers that do not need any talks?
128x128elviukai
Maestro Utopia are so sensitive to room acoustics, power, grounding noises and sources and take some major burn in and tweaking to really reach their full potential. Check out my virtual system page. http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vaslt&1300472276&read&keyw&zztripoint
thats very interesting system! probbaly first on Audiogon with Maestro. I will be some kind of translator here- could you please share your expierence with setup and maching equipment for this speaker? owner wants to know anything that may help to get max out of them, but does not speak english. thanks in advance.
himiguel, nice system!
yes, the focals need many hours of breakin ,500?most speakers are sensitive to room accoustics,placements and so on.please tell us about the pretty wood boxes you have on the floor.

Hi Focalfan,

what does the rest of your set-up consist of.

I read your speakers are G.U. EM's and you have 4 VTL Sigfrieds driving them.

What size of room do you have.

There is another poster who has the G.U. EM's also.

When I was looking for a speaker to replace my Avalon Isis a few years back I looked into Focal and listened to their BE series and with all the hype floating around I was exspecting allot more but in the end was disappointed specicially when we take into the cost factor at approx. $90K + depending on which would finish you got at that time.

Two local freinds bought their speakers but this did not last very long before replacing them, Nova BE and Grand U BE. My one friend spent over a $100K for his had problems even unloading his G.U., took almost a year and only got $28K and they were in MINT condition, that was really sad.

Are the new E.M.'s over all sound that much different? can you describe anything that really stands out because reading your prior postings it appears you also owned the G.U. BE's prior to getting your E.M.'s which cost close to a whopping $200K here and possibly even more depending on the finish one chooses.
dev, i also use dcs scartti, but changed now to emm xds1. better, i think. cables-vdh and echole mix.sold my tt 2 monthes ago.my room is 12mlong,7 mwide, and almost 4mhigh.
sorry for your friends losing money. h/e audio not for making money, but for making music sound good.only the dealers make money. the em line, from what iknow, is totally different (better) then the be line.to me it sounds much better ,more musical, more real and accurate.
they have now more models to fit in different rooms.try it!