Absolute Best CD Players Out There Under $12k ?

Ok, I'm looking to upgrade my CD Player. It's the last part of my uber-headphone system and I'm hoping to get the best player possible for under $12k used. I know that affords me alot of options, and I imagine I'll do some travelling and testing before I buy, but I wanted some opinions first. Right now, these are the main ones I'm considering:

*Reimyo CDP-777
*Linn Sondek CD12
*Naim CDS3/XPS2
*Wadia 270/27
*Wadia 861se w/Statement mod from GNSC
*Meridian 808
*EMM Labs Meitner CDSD/Dac6
*Esoteric DV-50 with full mods from Reference Audio Mods
*Classe Omega SACD

I'm not so much into characteristics - the overall performance is more important for me. But I do need a player with great bass (both in extension, detail, and volume) as my headphones are a bit bass shy. Any reviews/comparisons would be much appreciated.
no1willfan
I'd add the new dcs one box player to that list. It's $14k new, but at this level it's probably worth a listen.
No1willfan, the way you phrased your question makes it almost impossible to answer. Yes, you put in your budget and the desire for great bass, however many of the CDPS you mentioned are wonderful pieces, but your leaving out the subjective factors of personnal taste and synergy with the rest of your gear. I have heard many of the players on your list and would pick the Reimyo CDP-777, however one not on your list, the Ensemble CDP, still is a favorite of mine but sounds very different than the Reimyo and matches up better in systems that are a little dull/lack dynamics. I own Accustic Arts new DAC that upsamples up to 32/384 and I found to be the best sounding DAC on redbook I have heard in my system. I didn't say its the "absolute best" in the world, but the best in my system so far and another great digital piece among some of the gear that you mentioned in your thread. So, there is no "BEST" but many fine pieces, so have fun audtioning untill you find what you like the best. With your budget range you should have lots of fun because you could afford some of the best digital front ends in the world.
Trust me, I know all about the subjective side to audio. I'm not *new* per say to this hobby, I just more or less wanted some opinions and suggestions of players to try out. I'm not going to buy on outside opinions alone (I'm not crazy) but it helps. And yeah, I know there's no *best*, just *best for me*, which is what I'll be looking for. But it doesn't hurt to get some opinions/suggestions/reviews first.

Thanks.
I would consider the Musical Fidelity KW SACD/CD Player.
I believe you will not be dissapointed.
I'm sorry if you took my post personnally, No1willfan, I was not trying to be nasty towards your question at all but be helpful. I gave you some suggestions, the Reimyo and Ensemble CDPS, and would also suggest/ask if your open to transports/dacs instead of one piece cdps? I believe you can get great performance for less money at times by matching different transports/dacs at different price breaks such as: 1) North Star transport with a Bel Canto 11 Dac- low end price wise 2) Either Accustic Arts Dac or Reimyo Dac with Ensemble/Cec/Accustic Arts transports for the higher end price wise. I have heard all of these different combinations and could easly live with any of them. I believe they sound as good on redbook as many of the CDPS on your least for less money. Hope this helps and sorry if their was any bad blood regarding my first response.