For those of you who have Piega speakers...

What kind of gear are you powering them with?

How would you characterize the sound?

What gear were they allergic to and why?

Any info would be welcome!
ledopier
I have the C-10 ltd. Great speaker! I love ribbons (having owned Apogees, Genesis and Selah line arrays) and the Piega ribbons are some of the finest out there. Very natural, open and airy sound, neutral, transparent and fast. Strings sing. The coaxial planar ribbon mid/ tweeter is very coherent to these ears. Voices are extraordinary.

Yes, the Piegas like power and current. I've had best results with modified Tact amps and the Aloia (not a lot of watts but decent current and a great synergy). They need some space or absorption to the sides, in which case they don't sound bright, just lots of natural detail and superb detail.
I have C8s and AP3s.

Components that work for me: Pass X150.5, Audience AU24 speaker cable, Cardas Neutral Reference (although a little muddy in the mid bass)

Components that don't work for me: Nordost Heimdall speaker cable (although I love them and the Frey as interconnects).
On my C8 LTDs I've tried both Canary 160s and the VAC Phi Beta integrated. Both amps sounded amazing. I'm guessing VTLs would work well too.