Cary 306 SACD

Hi,
Has anyone heard this latest cd player from Cary yet? How does it compare to the 303/300? Thanks
nickt
Yes it is. I ordered mine and will be getting it very soon but just couldn't wait... I was hoping someone could tell me what it sounds like.
Nick T
Well, I can't blame you for ordering it. I love my Cary 308T (better than the 303/200 which has better detail). I gotta have the tubes to make me happy and keep it musical rather than analytical. But Cary has done a wonderful job on all CD players. Let us know Nickt how it sounds after break-in.

What's the list price?
I just saw one today at The Audio Connection in Seattle, it looks very nice, it was a silver one and it had a very refined look to it. Didn't get a chance to hear yet, as I will have to go back for a sonic audition. I am scared that I might like it too much and then try and figure out a way of stealing enough money to get it.They said it was 6K.
Yep,MSRP $6000 and I'm pretty sure the 306 SACD is a completely different animal from the standard 306's,so no upgradability.Gary.