Avalon Eidolon or Parsifal Encore

I currently own the Verity Audio Parsifal Encores and am perfectly happy with them. However, a long time ago I heared a phenomenally sounding pair of Avalon Radian HC's, so I am intruiged by the pair of Avalon Eidolon's that is currenlty listed on auction. If I can pick them up at the right price I would consider doing an in house shoot out against the Verities and keep what I like best. Obviously, besides the financial ramifications, this is a big hassle involving shipping heavy boxes coast to coast, so before I decide whether to bid an the Avalon's I am interested in any opinions on how these two speakers compare. I listen mostly to small acoustic ensemble music (right in the Verity's sweetspot), and I use 200 Wpc pure class A monoblocks. Any comments are welcome.
edorr
Eidolons will be delivered tomorrow. First impressions will be reported before the week-end. In depth shoot-out over the week-end.
Edorr, if the Eidolons have not been played for a while, please give them some time to break in before making a judgement. Even if these speakers were played extensively by the prior owner, if they've been sitting un-played for some weeks (or months), they will require at least 20-50 hours of actual music playing break-in before you will start hearing what they are capable of delivering.
Be aware that it could take weeks to months to position your speakers. You are starting at a big advantage in having used speakers, and not needing to break-in a new pair. If they have been in storage, they still may benefit from some hours of warming-up.

Avalons are very finicky about set-up. You will need to experiment to 'lock' onto that holographic image. Width, depth, and toe-in provide infinite possibilities. There will be times when you think you are close, but it does not quite come together.

I would suggest to just get them in a reasonable position for the first number of days, so you can learn what they do. Then, you can take some time to fine-tune. It may be useful to take notes, take measurements, and mark prior positions in tape so you can return to these quickly. Having a 2nd person would help.

So, all I am saying is that any magic may take some time.