Zu Omen Defs and Ice Amps?

Anyone have the opportunity to audition a pair of Zu Omen Definitions and a Class D or Ice Amp? The Zu's obviously don't need a lot of power so I'm thinking one of these newer digital amps might be a good fit. If so, please share the make/model of amp and your impressions. So far, I'm considering the King Rex, Trends, Dayton, and Topping amps but I'm sure I've left a few out that might be contenders. Thanks in advance.
texas42
I don't know about the Omen Defs, but Zu specifically recommends two different
class d amps on their website...

I used one of the two recommendations (Panasonic XR-25 and it was meh) but I did use the Virtue TWO.2 and it was not bad at all for the superflys.
I think everyone one of you audiophiles need to goto this link listed below and read from page 7 on about Virtue M5001. I have these mono amps and have upgraded the capacitors/tube/fuses on the Dodd Tube buffer. I change the sonicaps to euro oil caps, change the tubes to CV4035/M8137 and changed out the fuses to hiFi tunning fuses. With these upgrades, these amps play as good as my Lamm M1.2 ref. So all you Class D haters, goto this link and scroll down to page 7 and read. http://www.affordableaudio.org/aa2010-05.pdf
Jagdynamics,
I don`t sense any hate for classD amps in this thread at all. People have heard or tried some and just prefer something else. If you`ve found an amp you love and it happens to be classD then feel fortunate, we all have different taste and priorities.
Charles,
Charles, if you read the info on page seven on that link that was in my last message, you will see that my whole intention was exactly what you describe to me. Good Day!
JA,

You sold your Lamm amps for a D amp that is a no show on the map? LOL

Wait till you wake up and find out what you did, you are going to be very angry with yourself.