Anyone heard te Sony SS-AR1

I heard Sony's 27k new speaker today. Sony is obviously not a name you think of when it comes to high-end audio, but this speaker is sony's effort to get back into high-end audio. I'll be honest, going in, I thought anyone who spends 27k on a pair of speakers by Sony needs their head examined.
That being said, I was really, really impressed by this speaker. I compared it head to head with some dynaudio tempations (44k) and thought that the sony's at least held their own. The dealer told me that Sony is only planning on releasing 60 pairs in the US this year, and there are only 6 dealers in the country right now. Also, the wood that they use for the cabinets comes from a special Japanese tree that is specially aged, etc.
Apparently there is a review coming out in stereophile next week.
My question is, with all the great speakers out there at this range, Wilson, magico, Von schweikert, hansen, etc, has anyone heard these, and how do you think they stack up against some of the big boys?
dserota17
So, has anyone here bought a pair of these speakers? If so, how are you enjoying the music?
For those who read the Stereophile review of the Sony SS-AR1, it is one power hungry speaker. As indicated, Kal Rubinson first used the Mac MC-303 300 watt per channel amp and had to leverage up to the 500 watt Bel Canto's Ref1000m too get the speakers to open up and sing. The Mac was not enough. Several phile's I have been in touch with who first heard them at the Newport show were floored, including Bijon, the owner of Definition Audio in Santa Monica. He is one of the six dealers in the states.
Same issue. He had to hook them up to Sim Mono blocks at 500 watts per side to perform their best. He mentioned that you would have to spend over $ 50K to better the Sony's, their that good. Be prepared to use muscle amps to drive these babie's. I have not heard them, but those I have spoke to who have, descibe them as very rich, with a warm full silky mid range and a killer bottom end that is tight and deep. The tweeter design is very unique, custom built by Scan Speak with six large button size magnets that are formed in a circle on the rear of the tweeter frame. The tweeter performance is anything but sterile or bright. It is the speaker I have decided to purchase when I move into my new home in several weeks. I will be using the Bel Canto Ref1000M's with the Luxman C-1000F Pre and the Luxman D-08 SACD player.
I'd listen to them first too. I'd also compare them to the Magico Q3. I've heard both but in different systems and settings. Each is an incredible speaker. You're lucky.
Keep us posted on your move and purchase of this gorgeous speaker Audiozen! PLease post pics!