B&W 803D or 804D with ML 335

Folks, I am thinking to upgrade my current speakers to B&W 803D or 804D. Can my current amplifier drive them? Is it worth extra $2500 to buy 803D? pls help suggest.

- Source: Mark Levinson 390S
- Power: Mark Levinson 335

room size 5m x 7m
thekopman
Your ML 335 should have no problem driving either speaker. As to which speaker to get, if you can afford the 803D's I would suggest that you go for it.
I have made several mistakes in this hobby over the past 45 years, buying something less than what I wanted, and I do regret it.
My last uprede I did at the beginning of the year, I told myself to just go with it. Could not be more happy with my choice. Expensive, yes, but happy I did it.
Respectfully,
Joe Nies
I concur with Joe, the 335 should have no trouble driving them. For speakers, are you talking the brand new series, such as the 803 Diamonds or the previous 803D?
The 804 does not have enough bass for my tastes. Are you buying new? If you are you should add a used pair of 802D to your list.
Thanks guys for your reply. If I buy 803D/804D, I will go for the new pair.
Mentioning about 802D, I am afraid that it will not end there. If used 802D comes around, should I give it a try? ML335, shouldn't be powerful enough for 802D, right?