Why no reviews of the Magnepan 3.7 in Stereophile

Why no ads or reviews of the Magnepan 3.7 in Stereophile,is it personal or an oversight?
128x128aolprodj
I posted the question over on AudioAsylum in the "Critics Corner" asking there, as plenty of Stereophile dudes hang there.
With a link to this set of posts...
We will see if they respond.
Thanks Elizabeth I was not trying to stroke my own ego,I know how good they are glad to see somebody understands the post.
OK here is the response at AA:
======================================
(My direct post over at AA is here:)
""RE: Over on the goN is a question: Why is there no Stereophile review of Magnepan 3.7?
Posted by John Atkinson (R) on July 25, 2011 at 13:56:16
In Reply to: Over on the goN is a question: Why is there no Stereophile review of Magnepan 3.7? posted by Elizabeth on July 25, 2011 at 13:06:53:
The question has raised some interesting points about TAS and Streophile.
So what say you Stereophile mavens?
=====================
(The reply by John Atkinson of Stereophile fame:)

We have asked for review samples but Magnepan's Wendell Diller is
concerned that if i measured the speaker, the measurements would unveil
proprietary information. Not a problem with The Absolute Sound, of course. :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile ""
=============================
So there you have it.
Now the mystery of what is proprietary about the 3.7s... Hmmmmm....
(oh, yeah, I assume it is fine to quote my own post over from there AND the answer to MY question....)
Elizabeth, well now, that seems a little off, don't you think? What is to stop someone else from buying a pair and running the measurements? Not to mention reverse engineering. Somebody is blowing smoke here. Diller has to know this would make Valin & Co look like shills. On the other hand, could measurements expose Valin's concern about bass response? I won't be doing any buying without a thorough audition.