Why no reviews of the Magnepan 3.7 in Stereophile

Why no ads or reviews of the Magnepan 3.7 in Stereophile,is it personal or an oversight?
128x128aolprodj
Sorry misunderstood post. I thought you wanted a answer now I see you just wanted purchase validation. A review to prove to yourself you made the right choice.
Don't need validation I love my purchase I Just wanted people to be aware of the politics involve in reviews from Stereophile ,I think this forum has done that enjoy the music remember that's what it's all about.
Don't need validation I love my purchase I Just wanted people to be aware of the politics involved in reviews from Stereophile ,I think this forum has done that enjoy the music remember that's what it's all about.
"I Just wanted people to be aware of the politics involve in reviews from Stereophile"

There are no "politics" involved in this matter. See JA's statement at http://www.audioasylum.com/forums/critics/messages/5/59144.html

Magnepan wanted a review that was not accompanied by objective measurements. JA measures all speakers submitted for regular reviews and, consequently, Magnepan chose not to respond to his request for the 3.7s.
Lack of low frequency extension and a narrow dispersion pattern , there not going to test well .