Notice how many SACD collections for sale?

Does this say something about the state of the medium? Have you pondered throwing in the hi-rez towel?
128x128seasoned
This is just a word of thanks to everyone who is dumping their SACD collections! Keep them coming!!!
I think more people use SACD in stereo. Multichannel is pretty cool when mixed right, but the fact that you have to spend money on long speaker cables, several extra interconnects thins the budget out. I'd rather put all that money into a pair of interconnects, better (stereo) speakers and speaker cables and get better quality than spending the same amount on a lower quality surround system.
After all the posts, I am wondering, what the SACD pessemists are doing in this Hi-Rez forum? What did they find it so interesting to come to this forum? If it was me, I would never look back and go to a "promising format" forum :-) Ironic!!!
In reply to the orignal thread - yeah Seasoned...throwing towel on hi-rez.. went to Frys at Sunnyvale yesterday, and they have a whole NEW section dedicated to just SACD. Never saw that one before. Met a couple of people (probably between 20-30 age group) searching for SACDs. They expressed surprise on this move. I told them about this thread. Nice, keep 'em coming :-)
That's where I shop for my stuff - well the Fry's in Fremont, but they have 3 - 5 foot shelves full of SACD and I think one section of DVD-A.