How come there is no thread on the RealityCheck?

In my opinion this one the greatest improvements in audio in 40 years. AA is full of discussions about it, but there has been nothing here. Maybe that a $575 tweak is beyond Audiogoners?
tbg
Tbg, looks like very few (no one actually) is intersted in this thread but I've been doing more experiements and now have determined that re-Nespaing CD's make little difference after 2 weeks. A small difference after 4 weeks and a bit biger after 5 weeks. Does this mean the Nespa treatments are not lasting? No, I think it means that after a length of time we readjust our hearing and now can hear smaller differences than just after the HUGE improvement 1st heard when one initially Nespa's a disc.
I still don't know why everyone doesn't get one of these light boxes, it really is makes such an improvement, with no negative results that I have ever heard. It's a no brainer IMHO.
Lee
Leec,

Interesting two hypotheses, namely that our hearing improves versus not lasting Nespa. I guess in another 4 to 5 weeks, were we to again hear an improvement it probably is the latter hypothesis, and we should ask Steve for a refund:<)

You know that I have the Halcyonic isolation base under the Esoteric. It needs to be put to its locked position and then returned to isolation every month or so as the rebalancing yield better sound. I don't understand this either.
I received my Nespa Pro and Intron Protect 8500 yesterday. I am very pleased with the improvements I am getting. I have never been a CD tweaker since the first bottle of "magic" my dealer sold me 15 years ago. It was such a disappointment I never tried anything else until the Nespa Pro and IP 8500.

I am wondering what others are experiencing related to the number of flashes used. I am only doing 30 flashes at a time. It seems to me the first 30 flashes does the most work. The second 30 flashes makes a larger difference on my "rough" sounding CDs than it does on my clean sounding CDS.

I have never tried more than 60 on any disk so far. Like I said, I just got the Nespa so I am taking it easy--a little at a time.

Any downside from using too many flashes? Has anyone noticed any downside at all?

The instructions that come with the Nespa are quite reminiscent of Japanese car owners manuals from thirty-five years ago. Barely intelligible English.

I know the number of Nespa users is growing quickly. I hope they will share their experiences (positive or negative) here.
Don_s, as you know Leec and I have found follow-up 120 treatments help a good deal. The one area of disagreement on the use of the Nespa is the cleaners used. I must prefer the RealityCheck UltraBit Gold and burn my copies on the RC burner having found the others fall short.

I will also say that while the Nespa works, the explanation makes no sense, especially on cd-rs which have no pits.