Triangle Titus 202 or Triangle Comete ES?

I own a pair of 202's and am wondering if the Comet es is an upgrade. I've gotten the 202's under controle with some tube rolling in my Almarro A318B amp.
Is there anyone who has heard both that could explain the differences in them.
I could use a little more body in the midrange.
Does the Comete have more fullness?
Does the Comete maintain the speed of the 202?
Thanks for any help.
128x128zmanastronomy
Zman, it's great to hear that it worked out for you. Hopefully, some of the insights you glean on setup and component matching will be showing up on posts to your systems thread?

I think in general Triangles sometimes require a bit more "care and feeding" than usual, but they can really perform when given the right circumstances.
Does anyone know where I can find a used pair of either of the aforementioned 202 or Comete EX speaker? (either than the Audiogon classifieds). peeps don't seem to be selling these used, as far as I can tell
I bit the bullet and bought the last pair of new 25th anniversary comete's. I like the Comete so well, I thought I would treat myself with the Gloss burl walnut finnish and an improved cross-over.
They should be arriving Fri the 23rd.
I never buy new equipment,but I couldn't wait for a used pair to show up here on AG.
I had a friend graciously bring his Refernce 3A DeCappos I's over to hear in my system. The similarities between the two speakers was impressive. The DeCappo is flat to 42hz and the Comete is flat to 55hz. It was evident that the DeCappo's had more bass, but from 55hz up they were very close.
I would give the clarity and imging edge to the Comete's.
The DeCappo's were a little more forgiving. But considering a $1200 speaker compared to a $3000 speaker, It was close. Even my friend mentioned that he could easily live with the Comete's.
I'll keep it posted if I can hear a difference between the 25th edition and the Comete ES.
ZMan,
Glad you scored on the 25th Anniversary Edition, and yours is an interesting comparison with the DeCappo's. How well does the Almarro work with the Comete's? Any extra tweaking?

Audiobore, This could be an opportunity!

Best,
Congratulations, Zmanastronomy!

I hope the new speakers provide you with a lot of happiness over the long term.