Anyone have experience with the Nanotec Nespa?

I'd be interested in your experience, including whether you have compared it with the Reality Check, used it in conjunction with the R Check, with fluids, etc. Thanks

for those not familiar: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/nanotech/nespa.html
jfz
Just got my unit this week. WOW, it really works. Bass is tighter, top end cleaner and more transparent, a big improvement all around. I had to pay full retail but once heard it is well worth the price of admission!
Thanks Leec. I assume that not too many people have the Nespa, or I suppose maybe they are not very excited about it. It certainly has not generated discussion like the Reality Check! In any case, thanks for sharing your thoughts about it. Do you use the Reality Check as well? If so, I'd be interested in a brief "comparison".
I heard it demo'ed at CES in the Audio Note room on a track I know very well. Playing the track "as is" on this system was a treat to begin with and I hardly had any complaints. After treating the disc and playing again I noticed a more dimensional and life like presentation. The "as is" disc presented the music like a film on a screen, flat. After treating it was much more 3 dimensional and layered.
Actually I have a RealityCheck duplicator. Yes I do like it but it's the biggest pain in the ass to use. First you have to clean both the original CD and then clean the CDR, then copy it then make a lable, a VEY time consumming job. I'd rather be listening to music, that's what's it all about, correct? The Nespa is simple and quick, for the very short time I've had the unit, it is fantastic, I've even used it on my black duplicated CDR's and heard improvements, but I think I'll stop using hte RealityCheck unit and just Nespa all CD's and get back to listening.

After talking to the importer of the Nespa, he's sold now 50 units, there is a 3 week wait now for more, I would think there are now more Nespa units out there than RealityCheck units. My own RealityCheck unit will not be used for a long time.
Lee
I own both, and I agree with Leec that the RealityCheck,if you want to extract the maximum from it, is a PITA to use. But it and George's fluids DO work, so I just suck it up and slave through the ritual. Really, it's not that much different than cleaning LPs. As for the Nespa, I own the Pro version, and it does work extremely well. I was at the same demo as Dlwask, and I was pretty stunned by the difference. I picked up my Nespa at CES, as I had ordered it a couple of months earlier. The main differences I noticed were a significant increase in resolution and a much more dimensional sound. It was not subtle, at least to these ears.