Anyone have experience with the Nanotec Nespa?

I'd be interested in your experience, including whether you have compared it with the Reality Check, used it in conjunction with the R Check, with fluids, etc. Thanks

for those not familiar: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/nanotech/nespa.html
jfz
No, I don't try putting words in my students' mouths, but I do hasten to point out the felicitous arguments and assumptions.
Thank you, Tbg. That's a nice compliment.

So consumers who buy the RealityCheck are fools because you find they did not do their due diligence?

In light of the recent information presented on AA, which points to the possibility of lower cost alternatives to the RealityCheck CD system, I believe it would be foolish for consumers not to do some thorough homework before spending their cash. You can't disagree with that, can you?

Who made you the judge?

Never claimed to be. Everyone is free to purchase what they want to purchase, but they should have all the information before making their purchase, shouldn't they?

What’s the problem, Tbg? I find your debates entertaining. While I’m admittedly one of the Show Me members of Audiogon, you have to be the Mikey of Audiogon. You’ll try anything.

BTW, I find sitting on Styrofoam cups increases strength in my glutes and hamstrings. Fabulous benefits while cycling in the hills. My lower torso Magic Conditioning Devices are available for $795/pair. Act now.
You say, "So consumers who buy the RealityCheck are fools because you find they did not do their due diligence? In light of the recent information presented on AA, which points to the possibility of lower cost alternatives to the RealityCheck CD system, I believe it would be foolish for consumers not to do some thorough homework before spending their cash. You can't disagree with that, can you?"

Where did I ever say they should not, but I deny your judgment that if they buy the RealityCheck they are fools.

End of my participation in this useless discussion.
Where did I ever say they should not, but I deny your judgment that if they buy the RealityCheck they are fools.
Tbg, you are putting words into my mouth again, and I cannot let it stand. I have reviewed every statement I made in this thread, and nowhere have I said that buyers of the RealityCheck CD kit are fools. If you can find the quote by me where this is stated, I will immediately offer an apology to you and the rest of RealityCheck CD system owners.

Fools buy into lucky rabbit’s feet, palm reading, magic crystals and other products that are based on pseudo science and nonsense.

If the science behind a device is real, the process can be repeated and the product can be reverse engineered and patented.

I don't know if that definition applies to the RealityCheck CD system. There's simply not enough real information available from Mr. Louis regarding "BetterBit Technology", "BetterBits for Better Sound", or "NanoBit Ultralog Reprocessing with Bezier Curve Re-Algorization" to make a determination, and that is the core of the issue as far as I'm concerned.
This thread dropped off suddenly. I suspect because no one else has gotten a unit. I am impatient to do the Nespa of the original before RealityCheck copying myself.
>>This thread dropped off suddenly<<

No surprise. There is no interest in this and/or the realitycheck.