Anyone have experience with the Nanotec Nespa?

I'd be interested in your experience, including whether you have compared it with the Reality Check, used it in conjunction with the R Check, with fluids, etc. Thanks

for those not familiar: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/nanotech/nespa.html
jfz
This weekend my wife and I had 3 couples over for dinner. All non-audiophiles but they know about my passion, or obsession as they call it. We were listening to a CD and after 5 minutes I stopped it, I forgot to Nespa it> They asked what the hell I was doing and I said just wait. After a 60 cycle blast I inserted the CD again and the reaction was wow! Especially the woman. They said the top end was easier on the ears, no more, and this is where it's strange, they couldn't discribe it just they now thought an edge was gone, sounded cleaner and more relaxed. One even suggested more dynamic, although they described it as seeming to go softer but louder all at the same time.
Just thought I'd share this experience, I hope this thing never burns out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has anyone compared sonic difference between CDs treated with Nespa#1 versus the Nespa Pro?

The literature refers that the flash applied by Nespa#1 alone is rated at 1000mW/sec, has a temperature of 5,500K and light intensity of one million Lux. The intensity of the Nespa Pro is much stronger. This may sound stupid, but is there adequate precautions to safeguard accidental exposure, such as vision damage to unknowledgeable persons inadvertently fooling around with these conceptions?
There is a lid which when opened turns off the mechanism. There is also and on/off switch. Don't drop it in your bath while plugged in.