Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
SpiritofMusic, when do you expect your Def4's and when do you plan to audition the Audion or Berning amps?

Glory, thanks for the clarification...if I was on Computeraudiophile, I'd have picked it up immediately, but since so few here seem to use computer audio (yet) the acronyms went right over my head.

Thank you to all who have answered my questions...lots to digest. I plan to work on some basics, some amp stands (Atma's are setting on a cherry shelf which is laying flat on a tile floor, and speaker positioning as I wait for my Def4's (probably a month or so).

After I optimize what I have and enjoy/get familiar with the Def4's for awhile, I will inquire about auditioning an Audion or Sophia 845 based SET. This seems to be a fundamental question that begs an answer...will the right SET do it for me or am I a hopeless OTL lover? If SET is it, I probably won't sell my Atma-Sphere's...just really loved what they've done for my musical enjoyment in so many different systems. I'll keep them as my 2nd set of amps should I desire a "change up" from time to time...unless, of course, the SET experience is truly paradigm-shifting I suppose. Never know till you try.

As some of you receive your Def4's, please keep posting here...we've got some great commentary already from GSM, Cobra, and others. It'd be a shame if others didn't share their thoughts/experiences with the Def4's. Besides...I'm stuck getting my fix vicariously for at least a month...help an audiophool out, would ya?!! :-)
Beautiful dogs you have GB.

The Pic of Samson sleeping is the 845 in action and the outside pic of the dogs alert and ready for action is the OTL in action.

Sorry I just had to write that. All in fun boys and girls.
Germanboxers, hang on, I'm still working 24 hrs a day and 7 days a week to get it together! Seriously, I've just received paint swatches from Christian at Zu and need to make a final decision re finish. I was set on Gloss Black similar to that used on the Def4's shown at RMAF '11, but I'm swinging towards Cosmic Carbon which is a sort of flecky metallic grey which will look different in different ambient light conditions.
If cash flow goes ok will be looking to order next month and receive in June/July.
Re amps, I'm not in a hurry to change, so auditioning Audion/Berning is not first on the agenda, but upgrade to turntable definitely is, and I'll be moving away from belt drive to either idler (Trans Fi Salvation/Terminator T3Pro linear tracking arm) or direct drive (Inspire Monarch or Brinkmann Bardo).
I will definitely post experience on the Def4's when there's something to say.
Glory

Interesting as I thought his BPT was good from what I've read. I made my own and have had great results with it.

It was fairly inexpensive to build too.