Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
Although, with the frankly ludicrous prices being charged for the state of the art in loudspeakers, thank God for Zu Audio and their real world approach to performance/price ratio.

Well put Spirit. The Zu boys are a great group of guys that support their work like no other.
I can really second that, Glory. Contact by email with esp. Sean, but also Gerritt, always elicits helpful prompt replies. Even in these days of having to work for people's hard earned $s, such great relations really encourages positivity in sticking with this company. Sean esp. seems a really happy fellow, and I get nothing but excellent vibes in dealing with Zu.
After all my trials and tribulations with amps, I've settled on Quads II 40s. They have an excellent balance of dynamics, air, and tone.

They are also the most inexpensive pair of amps I've had in my system. Go figure.
It`s no shock that the Quad II amp outperformed more expensive amplifiers. IMO there`s a relatively weak correlation between cost and performance with a lot of current 'high end' components. The adage "you get what you pay for" has more than a few exceptons in this genre.I`m glad you trust your ears.
Regards,
In the last few months, three Zu owners have converted from tubes to ASR favorable results. Keith, you should consider that as an option if the Quads don't float your boat long term.