Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
Hugh,

From the tech side of things yes but from a system building side a no.

Building a system takes time and $$$ and not having a 1960's mind set.
Roscoe,

I had been deliberately quiet with my impressions, but now that my old speakers are sold I'll say the Def 2s with the old drivers (pre 2010 HO) are phenomenal! Ditching my Von Schweikerts and coming back to team Zu is one of the best things I've done in this hobby. There isn't a single area I don't prefer the Zu's performance in and in most areas I prefer it by a significant margin.

I talked to Gerrit last week and he expects my nanotech drivers to ship on or around the 24th. I also plan on finalizing my order with Hugh, who just joined this thread, for a Melody AN211 to drive these beasts. After that I plan to lay low for a while and get a handle on what I'm hearing.

I'm pretty sure when the dust settles most (if not all) of my rig will be in "complete" mode and the nervosa urges will subside.
Phil, when I receive my Def4s I'm going to install them with my current Hovland HP200 tube pre/Radia SS pow amps.
Luckily in the UK I will have the opportunity to audition Audion Black Shadows SET pow/Audion tube pre (or Silvercore TVC pre), Dave Berning VOTL 230 pre/pow and ASR 4 box amps.
My new tt is unbelievably fast, a function of it's neutrality, lack of overhang and superior timing, and I have my eyes (ears?) on a very fast, analogue like cd player. From what I've read, the Def4s have a very fast delay of 5ms betwen the drivers, as opposed to the usual 20ms (a function of no crossover maybe?) contributing to maximum speed.
This preamble is to state that speed and neutrality are becoming the benchmarks for me.
I know the ASR, and esp. the Berning combination of amps are v. fast, and I gather you feel the Audion Black Shadow is just as fast as these choices. Am I correct in this? The reason I ask is that I've never heard an all tube pre/pow combination that I was totally content with in this respect, but with your encouragement, maybe I should consider Audion.