Sagging Voice Coils?

I was just reading a thread on AA where someone mentioned that one should rotate bass drivers to prevent the voice coils from sagging. It sounds like a problem for geriatric speakers, but is there any truth to this?
bojack
Viridian, The surround on your Klipsch speakers is a continuation of the cone material. Also, the woofer in your speaker dictates the sensitivity of the speaker, so with 102db sensitivity the woofer cone is very light weight. It's not very likely to sag like some of the heavier materials, but if it does you know what to do.
Rrog, I have experienced the same with Altec, Electro-Voice, AR, Stevens, B&W, Celestion, Spendor, etc. Likewise, I am in an audio club and no members experience this.

There is a dope on the outer side of some cones, as mentioned by another poster, that can migrate. But really, so what? Unless one has Lowthers, which often have issues, due to the irresponsibly small voice coil gap, it's all just urban legend, IMHO.
VMPS(still in business)used to weight their sub drivers in the old days and recommended they be rotated occasionally. I don't know of any other manufacturer that did this.
That's nice you are an audio club. I'm not in an audio club, however, I have experienced sagging woofers. For all I know YOU might be an urban legend.