The search among the great ones - 20k+ speakers

Hello

I have started the "speakerjourney", where I want to be able to decide for _the_ speaker for me. I rather save up and spend some more and hopefully live with one of these speakers for a long time.

What are you guys opinion on the following speakers? Have anyone several of them?

The only thing I have now, that I want to build a system from, is a Modwright Transporter. I am going for a digital based hdd-source.

*Evolution Acoustics MM2
*Von Schweikert VR-7
*B&W 800 Diamond
*Burmester B100 Reference
*Rockport Mira II Grand
*Focal JMLab Maestro Utopia III

I want a speaker that I can live long with...be able to play all different kinds of music, and recordings without running out of the room because of "sharp/ringing highs"

Thank
128x128melchor
Agree with the Vandy 7 audition.
If you have the room, you need to hear a good line array.
Because I can and I will. Any other post about buying speakers is replied to by asking about the listening room, etc. As soon as someone drops a $20k + price all of a sudden the important things don't matter and everyone chimes in trying to help this person spend money. It doesn't make sense. Oh, all of a sudden $20k has no room limitations or synergy with the rest of the equipment? Go give a colonoscopy Phaelon. It's people like you that keep Von Schweikert in business.
"It's people like you that keep Von Schweikert in business.”

Why me? I never bought anything from Von Schweikert.

"Go give a colonoscopy Phaelon.”

I’m sure that’s funny, but I don’t get it.

"As soon as someone drops a $20k + price all of a sudden the important things don't matter and everyone chimes in trying to help this person spend money. It doesn't make sense.”

You know what? You might have a point there. It does kind of seem like that. To bad you choose to obscure your good points with pointless rants.
Other than saying you sound like a jerk, was there something in Phaelon's previous posts to OP you found objectionable, sounded like reasonable advice; namely, let us know about amplifier considerations and the room you will be using it in. I do agree you don't have to spend 20k for SOTA speakers, not by a long stretch, but if you have the $$$ it gives you more speakers to consider, though you might very well end up with a less expensive speaker - like Harbeth 40.1 - very fine speakers indeed, if you have a large enough room or treatments to deal with the generous bass output it is capable of.