Amp to drive Dynaudio C-1

I'm currently running an ARC VT-100mkIII but it runs out of juice when you are pushing it. I have been told that pass amps sound great and they give a tubelike quality. I would like to stay with tubes but for the power I need it is going to be too pricey. Your suggestions are welcome.
taters
I ran mine with a Musical Fidelity Tri Vista 300. A nice warm sound with buckets of power in reserve. Tasty!
I second Musical Fidelity. In addition to the Tri Vista 300, a solid state model to consider might be the M6PRX, a 260w/ch dual mono power amp. The M6PRX has received stellar reviews, but for whatever reason, you don’t hear much about it here on Audiogon.

I use it in combination with the solid state M6PRE to run B&W 804 Diamonds in a room that doesn't remotely lend itself to warmth (hardwood floors, plaster walls and ceiling, and only a few pieces of upholstered furniture) yet the sound is still remarkably warm.

There’s a used M6PRX available on Audiogon right now, the first one I’ve seen listed in the past 6 months or more. The seller (who I don’t know) is asking $2100, which is a very good buy. List price new is $3500, and even at $3500 the M6PRX compares favorably with amps that cost more.

The seller’s ad says he has been using the M6PRX with Dynaudio Contour S3.4s with excellent results.
I am currently driving my C1 signatures with an Octave V70SE. The only time it runs out of steam is when I run it with the EL34's. No problem with 6550's KT88's or KT90's. Dyn's sound best with high current amps. Unfortunately most manufacturers do not offer current ratings in their specs.
I absolutely enjoyed the C1's when I owned them awhile back. They surely need a lot of power as I recall to get the most out of them. I didn't use them with tubes, but with a Belles 350a Reference, which was a great combo. I'd recommend a x250.5, or x350.5 Pass amp. The .5's aren't as lean sounding, they are a bit more tube-like in presentation. I had a Pass x250 mated with Dynaudio 3.4's, and that was one of the best set-ups I've owned. Then dynamics of that combination was outstanding, my only nit was that is was a bit lean sounding which, again, I believe was addressed with the .5 models.
I am driving c1 with krell kav500i,if it was not best match with contour s1.4 with c1 is completly diffrent level,everything was improved from imaging to soundstaging,from bass to highs.I would say with s1.4 sound is Hi-fi with c1 high-end.