Best Solid State Amp w/ Avalon Eidolon Diamonds

I'm about to receive a used pair of Diamonds, and already have a CAT JL2 amplifier and a pair of Classe Omegas. I've heard that the CAT has great synergy, but don't know about the Classe. Typically I've heard good things about Spectron and Roland amplification with the Diamonds. Are there any other SS amps that people know work real well with the Diamonds?

Thanks, Peter
peter_s
KWB - I imagine that it will make a good combo, but I was looking for solid state amp suggestions. Thanks, Peter
Both the CAT JL2 and the Omegas sound very good. I'm going to try a Musical Reference RM200 and see how that compares to the CAT.
Peter completey biased but consider karan acoustics. We showed avalons at CES several years ago and they were very well received.

Gary
I'd second the Karan's. I've heard various Avalon driven by Karan's inc Isis with KAM1200 which was wonderful. That system got out of the way and left the music in a way I've not experienced very often. I've not heard Eidolon or the Diamond with Karan. A guy I know was very happy with his Conrad Johnson 350 and Eidolon Diamond combo when he had them.
Karan makes wonderfully musical amplifiers. The UK distributor of Avalon and Karan uses the KA M2000 monos in his reference system with Avalon Eidolon Diamonds and Isis as far as I know. I'm partnering them with Sonus Faber Futuras myself.