Best speakers in the 3000 -5000 range

I'm thinking of upgrading my speakers and would any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated. My current setup is Hegel h-100 amp,Hegel cdp2a cd player with transparent audio super mm2 cables and b&b n804 speakers.

Thanks
will11201
I thought they stopped making Bose back in 1973 when Mattell came out with a crows beek stylus?
Emerald Physic CS-3's once fully broken in with an upgraded Boehringer cross-over. Doug Jessie @ Asi_Teknology rebuilt mine. Holy smokes these speakers are now absolutely phenomenal. One caveat is that I run them with a subwoofer.

The upgrade and the cost of the CS-3 speakers should fit into your price range. I also have Magnepan 1.7 speakers running with a subwoofer. Excellent, excellent sound. Defininetly these are in your price range.
ATC SCM40's.....amazing resolution in the midrange. People are mixing records on the pro equivalent of these (SCM25A).
For box speakers, I vote for the Hyperion 936 or 968. For planar, a used Maggie 3.6R (or 3.7 if you stretch a little more), but Maggies require more care in setup and high current and high power amp to wake up.