Speaker Upgrade

Hello,
I am looking to upgrade my speakers in the used market. I am considering The B&W 803D, Sonus Faber Cremona M, Dynaudio Confidence C-2, and Usher BE - 10.
The room is 20x20 with 18' ceilings. They will be mains in a 5.1 set up for SACD's, audio Dvd's and home theater. They will also be used when 2 channel listening. The amp is The Emotive XPA5 at 200x5.
Your input will be greatly appreciated!
pkelly1504
I do feel bad going to stores to audition speakers however I can't think of any other way to listen to that variety of speakers. Any suggestions?

The place that handles the Vandersteen's I think are discontinuing the line. They pushed us away from them and all they stocked were the CE2. They were shocked when we told them how much we liked them. I rarely see the Vandy woods for sale used and would like to listen to them prior to purchasing. That being said I would surely consider them.

I have owned my present speakers for the better part of 20 years so I want to make the best choice possible.

Thanks for the responses.
Shows are a great thought.
I am in the Philadelphia Area and I am not aware of shows in our region.
Regarding wasting the dealers time if they gave me a great deal I would buy. I also in the past have purchased many pieces of equipment from local dealers.
Take up the dealers time. It's pay back for the 80's when the dealers would not give you the time of day unless you drove a Mercedes.