R 2 D 4

What is your favorite all time recording? Why do you lke it so. Mine is NEIL YOUNG'S HARVEST This album puts me in a dream like state.It is so beautful and full of emotion.
david99
Def Leppard, Hysteria; then The Who, Who's Next; then Dave Bruebeck, Time Out; then Balalaika Favorites; then Led Zeppelin 2; then 4. I listed more than one, but I like to break the rules just to feel alive, so I know you'll understand. And you should have called this "R2D2", just to be humorous, perhaps...I don't know, he had kind of a bright top end. Must have been an early CD.
Carl,Sorry about that ass woopin you got from audiogon.Some people have no sense of humor!I'm with you brother.Is your ass still red? LOL,LOL. Led zep 4 awesome.The Battle for Evermore blows me away!!
Great topic, but I can't stop at just one either: J.J. Cale "Guitar Man"-- a lighter form of blues with New Orleans influence, as compared to the the harder Chicago blues. JJ is an excellent guitar player and the trk "Guitar Man" is well titled. Buddy Guy "Damn Right I've Got the Blues"-- some say BG plays over the top-- maybe so, but nobody has played "Mustang Sally" with the NRG and excitment that BG does. ZZ Top "One Foot in the Blues"-- their best. Cowboy Junkies "The Caution Horses", Margo Timmins voice is haunting but still intimate. And finally, Enigma II, "The Cross of Changes"-- I get lost in the percussion, and the screaming electric guitars tear me up. Thanks D99.