Thiel 2.7 VS 3.7???

I am kinda torn at the moment and wondering if "anyone" has had a chance to compare these two speakers by chance?? I own and love the 2.7's and want to make the lifetime plunge and bump up to the 3.7 while I have a chance, but cannot get a handle by reading reviews if the main difference between the two is just in the lowest bass where I can possibly make up for by adding a sub or two?? I know there are probably other slight differences (Or major???) but have no way to audition 3.7's before I decide. I will either make the plunge and take my chances or keep the 2.7's. But thought I would check here first to see if anyone has any first hand experience with the two.
telescope_trade
Vhiner,

I went ahead and bought a new JL Audio E112 sub for the 2.7's. Will see if I can get it integrated (running 2.7's full range) without ruining the beauty of the speakers. The 2.7's have great bass on their own and I am mainly getting the sub for movies but hope it will also add a solid, deeper foundation with music also.

Will keep you posted.
The CS 3.7s sound fine. Thiel will be moving slightly more mainstream with emphasis on Home Theater speakers. Several models will come out of China