Has anyone heard the Magico Q7 yet?

Hoping someone who went to the show will post listening impressions. The guys over at soundstageglobal.com were impressed.
wadav
I'm curious to know how many of these will make it into people's homes. Excluding dealers and reviewers, what's the market for a $165k speaker?
What's the market for a $165K watch?.........yet there are hundreds fighting for every one that Patek Philippe can produce.
Strange world indeed :^)
I have not heard them and I'm sure they are amazing speakers. I noticed at CES (pics) they had 60k worth of MIT speaker cables connected to them (as they always do), that matters in a big way. I Have heard MIT's upper tier cables and they will do some pretty damn amazing stuff, enough to put your jaw on the floor. Smart move by the Magico folks. The room will get big praise but few will note that the cables had a large influence.

I love the look of the Q series and would love to hear them someday.
I'm sure some will be sold. Perhaps not at full retail, but that is usually not known. The 94 dB efficiency is most welcome in these sealed/cone speakers (as a Mini II owner, I would appreciate more efficiency). But how do you move a speaker that weighs 750 lbs? I doubt JV at TAS will get those up to his third floor for review.

If it sounds anything like the incredible Q3 with more bass extension and impact, it would be a really great speaker IMO.
01-14-12: Halcro
What's the market for a $165K watch?.........yet there are hundreds fighting for every one that Patek Philippe can produce.
Strange world indeed :^)

<< PP 5970, 5270 ?? Not really when considering these proven to appreciate in value instead of depreciate fast as in things audio.

Re Q7, at 700+ pounds a piece, non dismantle-able behemoth, can't imagine the effort needed to put a pair into one's listening space. Specs wise very promising though.