No, You Cannot Bi-Amp

The new Magnepan 20.7 is not bi-ampable. The prior model 20.1 allowed bi-amping.

What sonic benefit if any, would any would a speaker gain by removing the capability to bi-amp?

I understand the big Wilsons are no longer bi-ampable either.

I have always been a huge fan of bi-amping.
128x128mitch4t
Elizabeth - I have always found your comments to be informed, opinionated and reasonable. In short, you are one of the better, more entertaining contributors. Perhaps Bombay's problem with you is not in your commentary but in your pants. You got to remember you're just a girl and keep your place instead of butting into important man stuff. So why don't you just trundle yourself off to the kitchen and whip him up a mess a grits and eggs and quit trying to act like you know something about man thangs? Sheeesh!!
Liz, I like my eggs over easy and I prefer link sausage, some buttermilk pancakes would be nice also. Would you mind putting on a Monk LP whilst you prepare my vituals? :)
BTW, I think your posts are highly entertaining.
Thanks guys! Unfortunately my kitchen skills are pretty much non-existant. My oven gets a hard workout making a frozen pizza. LOL.
The top burners are good for popcorn, a can of beans,
My most complicated dish is spagetti.. with bottled sauce.

I detest the smell of cooking in general. (meat is really the worst smell)
My personal Hell would be stuck cooking in a really hot dirty, smelly greasy spoon resturant serving 'baby on a stick" (in Hell remember..) LOL!

I am no model housewife. Thank You.

((Maybe Bombaywalla would like a bit of my "Baby on a stick" dish???)) I wonder???
As for Bombaywalla, I realize his need for clarity and precise arguments is bothering him when he reads my posts.
I tend to be oblique, and assume folks have some basic sense. Also perhaps he is not really getting some of my subtle humor?
To Elizabeth & all the other men: yes, this is the issue that I have w/ many(but not all) of Elizabeth's posts where I've written a rebuttal aimed at her.
Sometimes I get your humour but sometimes I do not.
I'm not totally rankled or totally mad but the lack of precision does get me off & on (I do not always rebutt Elizabeth's posts & she knows that).
As far as a woman knowing about audio - that has never been an issue for me. I welcomed it when I first started out on A'gon & I welcome it now. Au contraire, I wish that even more women would join the audio hobby & share their experiences. It might make for a more balanced exchange of ideas.
So, you men can stop making these massive leaps in your conclusions about my having issues with women knowing a lot about audio. I do not have any such issues.

And I look forward to years of you shaking your head in disgust at my writings.. LOL
yeah, LOL indeed. Sorry to disappoint you Elizabeth I won't be doing that now that you have stated your angle of writing such posts.