Dynaudio c1 signature

Hi...im interested witch music instruments does this speaker performs most natural..correct...lifelike...tnx
128x128raindog031
.Xti my dream is exelent full range florstander and separates without subwoofer but cannot afford so in my opinion in this chase it would be nice to have sub with dyns to cover below 45hz for more lifelike sounding and with good integrated that has sub out...thats far cheeper and overall preety decent equipment to all normal people...
I think that's everyone's dream. But dreaming aside I will say my Rel B3 is crossed over at 32hz. It has a high level input so the cable is connected to the speaker posts on the Ovtave. So in my opinion the sub-out is not a requirement. Getting the sub setup right does require some work so you can't hear where it is. Most folks (myself included) set the sub too high to begin. The other thing is to get the timing/phasing right. Most subs come with a 0 or 180 degree phase switch. From there you may need to move the sub closer or farther to get it to blend properly. You don't want the output of the sub leading or lagging the sound from the speaker. I've had some people come over who could really care less about audio saying WOW do those little speakers sure can hit some really low notes. Again the C1's do very well without a sub and there is very little below 40hz on most recordings. But when it is there WOW
i agree...becuz of tricky sub setup i first wanted just floorstanders...then i dont have to think...i was aiming at new focus 380...seems to me that is quite good speaker...but its 300w and it would be ideal but i need monster of integrated amp for that speakers...not in range...so c1 mk2 with proper sub and little less (lets say double less) demanding integrated...hell...i think that could be cheaper and better sounding combo...just to blend the sub properly as you say...
Depending on room size and placement floorstanders can sound great but the can also overpower a room like mine. In my room the C1's with sub sound better than the C2's. Better imaging - sound stage where the C2's were a 'wall' of sound coming at me. Granted you won't get the super high listening volume as you would with a floorstander
Raindog031, since you have mentioned several times that funds are limited, my recommendation would be to buy the C1 Mk1 model. C1 mk1 is a marvelous speaker. Also, IMO the mk2 version does not improves significantly upon the mk1 model (if at all). Certainly not to justify the large price difference between the two models, i.e. almost a factor of two. Check regularly www.audio-markt.de and I am sure you will find a demo model with warranty for a bit more than half the prices of the mk2s.

As for amps, I recommend you either Accuphase (e.g. E-408/450/350/550, etc.) or Musical Fidelity (e.g. KW500/550).

Regarding subwoofers, I too recommend a REL.

Good luck and keep us posted!
Paul
tnx paul on a kind words...i was thinking bout that...and i would buy second hand c1 coldblooded if the price is good...regarding my limited budget...it was mostly related on separates...that means i can buy a decent integrated...maybe i could buy separates...but i dont want wait for 2 3 years more to complete the system...so option is that before end of this year...and if i get c1 at cheeper price maybe even sooner...i must plan good...tnx everyone on tips and good will...