Dynaudio c1 signature

Hi...im interested witch music instruments does this speaker performs most natural..correct...lifelike...tnx
128x128raindog031
Xti16, I was afraid my response will upset you. I am glad it did not as that was not my intention. We both like very much the C1s speakers, plus we are among the very few here who recommend quality watts over quantity for them.

Raindog031, sorry for the typos. English is not my first language. I hope it is/was not that hard to understand what I meant to write ("if you are unlike" should be "if you are unlucky", and "worths case" should be "worse case").

Regarding the original question, IMO if one succeeds to sort out the bass (to not draw attention to itself) there are very few speakers (if any) that sound more natural that the C1s. Except of the distortion effects of guitars which might sound a bit soft (but this depends also on the amp used) most instruments will be rendered very very naturally.
no problem paul...niether is my first language...you write pretty correct for me to understand...it was my reading mistake...you all are describing your perception of speakers for every question asked werry well...i hope it will help some other folks who might be interested in dyns...
Paul You are right where I haven't heard that many speakers. It was a short speaker shopping trip for me once I heard the Dyns. In fact the dealer that had the SF picked up the Dynaudio line AFTER I got my originals. When I got the Signatures I found out he also just picked up the Focal line. He is about an hour away but since I am very happy with my Dyns I have no intention of even demoing them (unless I'm in the area).

Raindog Once again both the MKI and MKII are fantastic. The difference is when you turn up the MKI's they get much better where the MKII's sound better at lower volumes but keep sounding that good as you turn them up. So if you have a dealer that has both I highly recommend going and seriously listen to both side by side at all volumes. Let YOUR ears decide.
Raindog031, 5.5K for a pair of C1 mk2s with stands is a very good price. One detail you might want to check about the mk2 version is whether or not the speakers and the stands have the same logo. Dynaudio has changed its logo and if I am not mistaken only the signature models have matching stands.
Paul The logo on the stands is still the same old logo. The logo on the mkII and Signatures is the new one. That's what the North American Dyn rep has told me.